Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Break Time Billiards, Salisbury's Best Kept Secret!

















Last night was another HUGE success at Break Time Billiards. While we were playing around with my digital camera, some of the photos didn't come out in JPEG format and I'm trying to change them so I can produce more pictures.

Nevertheless, Charles Jannace was a no show as he was probably at Church asking for forgiveness for ever becoming a Politician. LOL (You have to see some of his latest Posts and even comments to understand that).

Folks, If you've never been to Break Time Billiards, trust me on this one, it's a great time. I have been involved and around the Professional Billiard Tour since 1980 and I have been playing Pool most of my entire life. I used to own a chain of Upscale Billiard Rooms on the East Coast and I like to sometimes credit myself for becoming the first true Upscale Billiard Rooms in the Country.

That being said, I've been in many Billiard Rooms in my day and this place is just fantastic. My Billiard Rooms were more family oriented, (no alcohol) and even though Break Time has a Bar, the Staff there are a fantastic group of people and you don't feel like you're in a place like a Bar. Here's where the biggest secret comes in though. Break Time Billiards is expanding and although their menu is out of this world, it's about to get even better!

I have yet to have a bad meal there and that's a tough thing to do when it comes to my being so picky. Last night I had a Chicken Chesapeake Sandwich and OMG! Jennifer had another Crab Cake Sandwich and again it was so good she finished the whole thing, meaning it's a BIG chunk of crab meat and that's hard for her to do! Get this, they have a TV at every dining table and they're now opening a brand new section for non smoking that is completely enclosed. I think they did that because of our Cigar Club, LOL!

If you've shied away from Billiard Rooms because you grew up thinking there was gambling and a bad crowd there, that's a thing of the past Folks. These people are in business to survive, not to make certain customers wealthy by hustling people. It's a whole new era in Pool and you should get out and try it. When you get your final bill and see that it's extremely inexpensive to go there and play pool you'll come back here and thank me for the tip.

In closing, Friday Nights and Saturday Nights I would think it's more like a Bar than anything else. Keep that in mind when you decide when to go. If you want to relax and play Pool, remember that Sunday's are 1/2 price Pool and that might be a good start to test the place out? Let me know how you like it?

No comments: