Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Fire is 1 letter short of relief.


Fired would be one of the best words I could be rewarded with but that's just not the case as of yet.

However, after a lengthy conversation one on one yesterday with Ron Alessi, he assured me that he is NOT happy with Jim Rapp at all right now.

The fact that Jim Rapp kept the mauled ducks from Ron Alessi sent Ron over the top where he said, believe me Joe, I had someone's ass over that issue.

He wasn't very pleased and Ron agreed with me that protocol calls for traps to immediately go out after the first duck was mauled and that didn't happen. It took 5 mauled ducks and a Zoo Commission Meeting for something positive to happen and Ron Alessi even said, we got him the first night we put out the traps. I agreed but replied, yeah, imagine if it would have been done the first night though and not 10 days later after 5 ducks were killed?

Confirmation, Ron Alessi did in fact confirm that Jim Rapp did something very stupid. Ron Confirmed that Jim Rapp did in fact burn himself. I asked how he did it and Ron said he was burning sticks and brush when he decided to take a gas can and pour gas onto the fire while it was burning! YEAH, this is the guy you want to leave your children with at the Zoo!

I then asked Ron, did he do this at home? No, I can confirm that he did not do so at home, use your imagination Joe. This tell me the Dee Dee Deee did it at the Zoo! Are you listening Barrie? This seems to be a regular thing at the Zoo. Another former Director of the Zoo decided he was going to burn out some underground bees so he also poured gasoline onto the ground and also his shoe and light the fire, setting his foot on fire as well.

Ron, maybe you should make Jim take Boy Scout Classes to learn right from wrong when it comes to fires and a million other things the Boy Scouts could have helped him with in life? Needless to say after my conversation yesterday with Ron Alessi, Jim Rapp is walking a very fine line. He did burn his arm and his face from the fire, that's a shame.

3 comments:

Chesapeake Dogs said...

Well, I'm back, in one piece, and came back t'find a whopper o' stuff t'catch up on.

At the time Mr. Rapp was burning stuff, wherever he mighta been a-burnin' it, was there a burn ban on? 'Cause I seem to recall this happenin' before we got the rain and things were pretty dang dry.

Even if there weren't a ban, nobody shoulda been burnin' diddly, dry as it was.

I don't wish the man any physical harm, but that put others at risk, far as I'm concerned.

Now, as fer Mr. Alessi bein' so mad at Mr. Rapp 'bout the maulin's, yeah, right. But he ain't mad enough t'make a stink 'bout it t'anyone, Mayor included.

Makin' a stink to Mr. A. 'bout it smells o' tryin' t'score some election points with a blogger, ya know, one of those "cancer on society" people he called 'em on Bill Reddish's show.

Since I didn't catch the show, I was glad the "cancer on society" people posted the rant.

Just sick t'my stomach I am. And I used t'think I had a pretty strong one. Not anymore, I guess.

--CD

joe albero said...

Oh, if any of you think I'm through posting today, you're completely wrong. Mr. Alessi is about to get bashed like he's never been bashed brfore in his entire lifetime. Did you see his letter to the Idioter today? I'm a comin Mr. Ron!

sparkly1 said...

What is the scoop on the mauled ducks? I must have missed this one. The burning . . . again I am disgusted rules, regulations and laws only apply to people who are not FOBs.