Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, September 10, 2006

WHAT, I didn't Do Nuttin!















Allow me to explain why this man is so full of shit!

Yesterday while we were talking one on one I had the privilege of being backed up by Hunter Nelms and Major Doris Schonbrunner, just in case Ron wanted to create stories similar to Jim Rapp claiming I assaulted him.

Believe it or not Folks, I actually purposely "bumped" Ron Alessi with my camera on purpose. I said, sorry Ron. He replied, for what? I said, I just bumped you with my camera, sorry about that. He replied, I never even noticed Joe. I said, that's funny Ron, because that's how hard Jim Rapp bumped into my camera and I thought it was no big deal wither and he called the Police on me for assault and the funny thing is, he's the one that bumped me. However, it is kind of funny how it didn't seem to effect you in any way at all. WHAT'S THAT TELL YOU FOLKS?

During this conversation Ron very politely asked how Jennifer was doing and how was her back? I explained to Ron that Jennifer and I were doing very well and as a matter of fact, last Friday we received custody of our 5 year old Grandson. Ron seemed to be very excited and congratulated me several times in our conversation. This is the same SOB that purposely refused our GRANDPARENTS FRIENDS MEMBERSHIP at the Salisbury Zoo. He refused to allow this child to participate and then he wants to ACT like he's excited for us?

Ron Alessi was the man that also had Jennifer fired! Jennifer herniated three disks in her back on the job and rather than helping an 18 year employee of the City, they fired her. Now let's look at today Letter to the Idioter from Ron Alessi. Ron claimed that Jennifer was a disgruntled employee who's lawsuit never made it to trial. I want to explain the facts a little better to all of you so everyone completely understands the facts here.

Jim Rapp admitted he dropped his pants and pissed on a windshield of a vehicle with female employees in the vehicle and claimed he did so to defrost the windshield. My guess is that Ron Alessi gets off on such a thing as this does not offend him in any way. Maybe if "I" pissed on his wife's windshield and exposed myself several times they'd actually enjoy such a thing? Jim Rapp's response was, "I thought it was a good idea at the time."

The case was dropped Ron Alessi because Jennifer received the highest award ever given out by Workers Compensation for such injuries because the Judge stated there was no doubt the Mayor and Jim Rapp were retaliating against Jennifer Albero as she had been doing everything possible to get a job over the past two years, completely cooperating with their programs and she never once got a job offer. He was persuaded they had everything to do with that and he gave Workers Compensation 30 days to get her a job or he'd give that reward. 20+ days into it someone from Workers Compensation tried to have the case number changed in order to get this Judge off the case and he caught them. The following day Jennifer had been given an offer by Workers Compensation she couldn't refuse!

Now, what's important here Folks is this. IF Jennifer had taken her case against the City any further, IF Jennifer would have won her case, she would have had to pay back Workers Compensation all the money she had been awarded for pain and suffering as well as loss of time on the job. There was absolutely no reason to take her case any further unless she did so out of spite and or she was in fact disgruntled. She dropped an easy appeal case and moved on with her life, it's that simple. Ron Alessi knows this as a fact and he's still living as if nothing ever happened.

Here's what I'm going to ask of each and every one of you reading this Blog Site. Please think about these facts. Jennifer worked for the Salisbury Zoo for 18 years. She wasn't a trouble maker and was in FACT rated as the very best Employee the Salisbury Zoo had in depositions by each and every one of her coworkers. Jim Rapp admitted to the charges Jennifer placed against him and arrogantly walked around like he simply didn't care. Jennifer exposed unbelievable amounts of animal deaths at the Zoo that were completely unacceptable and Ron Alessi and the Mayor covered it up. There were so many illegal activities going on at the Zoo, including employees abusing drugs, (yes, even on the job) and NOTHING has been done about it.

So if you fools want to believe Jennifer was a disgruntled employee of the City look at her life now, after the fact. Does it look like she's suffering? For those of you who have had the honor of meeting Jennifer, is she the type of person that would ever come off as a liar? It's so funny we have all this proof and Ron Alessi acts like nothing ever happened.

Ron Alessi sent back our Grandparent Membership as well as the money and said we weren't friends of the Salisbury Zoo. Ron Alessi sent back our money for sponsoring 4 animals for a year because we're not friends of the Salisbury Zoo. In my opinion Folks, Ron Alessi, Jim Rapp and Barrie Tilghman are NOT friends of the Salisbury Zoo.

In closing, Ron Alessi claimed that one of the Bloggers used his wife and family in an attack against him. Yesterday Ron told me one of the Bloggers used his Daughters name Elizabeth in an attack against him. I have spoken with Hadley who denies it and I know for a fact I never did so. That leaves Bill Duvall but I doubt he did so as well and this would mean Ron Alessi is full of crap and playing the old, poor, poor, pitiful me card. I hope the BLOG SITES are exactly what does in fact bring you down Ron Alessi! You're completely full of crap!

More to come...........

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd have more respect for him if he'd hit you back Joe! :-) HaHa! That's the one thing about that type they talk big everywhere except for your face. He a spineless jellyfish of a human and doesn't deserve any position in life that requires integrity.

duvafiles said...

Om August 31, 2006, I reported, in a post entitled "Alessi In The Dock: PartII, that Alessi had been summonsed to produce financial records during the period 4/1/91 through 10/20/05 of, amomng others, one Elizabeth L. Alessi.

It is all a matter of public record in the Krause Marine case in Towson.

No apology due or offered.

joe albero said...

That doesn't look like a personal attack to me Bill. Secondly, He sure as hell like to bring up Jennifer's case against the Zoo and Jim Rapp all the time, so go to hell Ron. Do as I say, NOT as I do, right Ron?

joe albero said...

Consider The Source asked me to post this for them.

Regarding your letter of Sept, 8 in the Daily times in an effort to set your
record straight:

#.1 You admit in the first paragraph that you know nothing about Beth
Jones, never met her and yet criticize her alluding to information she
purportedly gained reading the "Cancerous blog spots".

#.2 You portray yourself as a gentleman, open and truthful yet you use an
analogy referring to "wrestling with pigs" when a person disagrees with you.
Is that your ides of having an open frank respectful discussion?

#.3 You have given your spin/position on your letter and I leave it to
others to take issue with what you have written. I am posting this on a
Blog site because I know it will not appear in the Daily Times.

sparkly1 said...

Why wasn't Jim Rapp arrested for indecent exposure and fired from his job immediately? Anyone who displays this kind of behavior should not be working wround children. Defrosting his windshield--what a freak!

sparkly1 said...

Joe, I worry now that you have admitted to purposely bumping Ron with your camera. I hope the police don't arrive at your door. Lucky you live in DE.