Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Daily Time Lied About Bob Culver Today!


Earlier this morning I met one on one with Bob Culver whereas he provided me with the most recent update on his Campaign Finance Report.

I called Bob early this morning asking him if he had provided this information to the Daily Times and he replied, "They never called me and asked for them Joe."

Staff Reporter Ben Penserga stated, "Campaign contribution information for Republican Bob Culver and Democrat Tom Taylor were not available Wednesday." Heck Ben, I called and asked about it and not only are they available, he delivered them to muy home immediately.

It sure looks like the Daily Times has made up their mind!

No comments: