Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I've Not Been Served


Considering the man who never reads the Blog Sites is so upset that the Blog Sites are aparently harassing him as well as his Wife and Family, I hardly slept a wink last night worrying that a processor would serve me with papers once again as Ron Alessi is threatening to sue me. NOT!

I simply cannot wait for this Hot Dog Party, Yahoo! I won't be there to eat but I will be there to party. Oh, Ron, if you think I won't be there, watch me! I'm dying to hear a speech from you and what you supposedly stand for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe,
you going to a sausage party! Please say it ain't so.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

joe albero said...

6:00 p.m.

joe albero said...

I'll have to get back with all of you with an address.

Bring your cameras and take lots of pictures. Rumor has it everyone wants to see a picture of Jim Rapp as well.

I know Alessi's Office is near Public Works off Jersey Road.

Hadley V. Baxendale said...

Look at all those swarthy types in that picture! Who is that seemy looking character standing up in the back?