Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

BREAKING NEWS!


The Polls Are Fixed!












A close and personal friend just left Pemberton frustrated and furious! He went to vote and they told him he had already voted!!!!!!

While arguing about it another person in line told how another voter had just been told the same thing!

Listen closely folks, ask your friends if this has happened to them as well because someone has already taken the votes from people and there is a HUGE scam in the making here!

You heard it here first!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If I go to vote this afternoon and they tell me I've already voted the guy on WBOC tonight and the Daily Crimes front page tomorrow - IS ME!!!! I'll beg to be arrested!

sparkly1 said...

Iyeska I understand your disappointment. It seems to me if you are registered Independent you should be able to vote for whoever you please. I was a huge Ross Perot fan after reading On Wings of Eagles by Ken Follet. (Great book) For many years was an Independent. If Perot had been successful there probably never would have been 9/11. I changed it just recently so I could vote in this primary. I'm glad to hear everything went so smoothly with the touch screens, If there had been a respectable voter turn out it may have been a different story. It will be interesting to see how the problems was corrected for the people who had been told they had already voted.

Townie said...

Iyeska,

When did independants get to vote in primaries in Maryland??????

TOWNIE