Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Look Who's Laughing Now!



















Is this a face you would trust? This property went from a Garden Center to Parker Place Antiques Junk Yard in no time and it's no wonder this man is laughing all the way to the Bank. After all, paying only $35,000.00 for this lot and screwing the citizens of Salisbury by not fulfilling the original agreement and the Mayor allowing this property to go for so little is shameful. Don't get me wrong though folks, I would have easily paid $35,000.00 for it too and you just might have seen this same kind of smile on my face as well!

However, I would have put in a sludge pit, multiple burial sites for dead animals from the Zoo, a dedicated wall to display all the Peace Orders, Criminal Summons and Warrants put out against me from the Zoo, transcripts from the Rachel Polk trial with the Mayor and her Daughter, left over illegal pipes that were removed from the Zoo draining raw sewage directly into the river and all sorts of other memorabilia.

What would you have added to the list?

1 comment:

Myndful said...

NOOOO Iyeska, no chicken fans! I work near the GOB, the Purdue smell is bad enough sometimes!

I would add old-fashioned stocks and round up the crack whores in my neighborhood.