Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 21, 2006

I Was Right!


This evening during the public comment I asked the City Council and the Mayor directly if there was any truth to the rumor that the City is consideirng auctioning off two horses. The Council Members kind of sat there stunned and I looked directly at the Mayor and said, maybe the Mayor knows?

Barrie shook her head yes and then turned towards the Council and said, well, that is, if the Council aproves these horses as surplus items.

I was then told I would be made aware of them if they came up for auction. An interesting note, last week Chief Webster claimed he knew nothing at all about these horses going up for auction. I found that interesting because I found out through a Police Officer.

2 comments:

joe albero said...

Did you ever wonder why Joe Albero is such a huge target for the Salisbury Police Department?

Did you ever wonder why the Salisbury Police Department never arrested me the day Jim Rapp claimed I assaulted him at the Zoo?

If I was being disorderly or any of the other 24 criminal charges Jim Rapp made up against me, why didn't they arrest me?

Why did the Police Officer state on tape that if I recorded them and or took their picture I would be arrested and my equipment confiscated and I could get my good buddy Davis Ruark to bail me out each and every time?

Why did the Police tell me if I ever set foot on the Zoo grounds again I would be arrested?

Why did they tell me I was bared from the Zoo for life, if they don't have ANY authority to say so?

Seems to me Chief Webster thinks he's playing with a fool here! Although the Officer demanded I turn off my video camera, I didn't. I thought I had but for some reason the audio part of my camera just kept rolling and it will be damn interesting when this comes to trial all of this being exposed and prove just how unprofessional even the Salisbury Police Department is.

Just remember this folks, IF I had assaulted Jim Rapp, I would have been arrested. The Police were there and there was no arrest for anything. Say goodnight Jim Rapp because you screwed up for the very last time. As for the Police, I doubt they'll ever screw with me again and know this folks, if I do get arrested it's because I refused to turn off my camera. I have every right to use my camera and there are very strict laws against law enforcement telling me I can't do so.

joe albero said...

Here's my offer. I'll buy the horses and "anyone" who rode these horses and or cared for these horses will be able to visit, ride and care for these animals as long as I own them.

Screw Barrie Tilghman and her underhanded games. Let's give these horses another loving home 24/7 and allow those who have cared for them the same opportunity to deal with them daily if they so choose.