Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 21, 2006

A Day Late & $1.25 Short!


I was told last week that Greg Bassett had been asked questions about the local Blog Sites and he replied, "We're not allowed to read them or we'll be fired."

Yesterday I posted an article about how I did NOT receive my Sunday Comics and as this photo will CLEARLY show, they finally arrived TODAY!

What spoils all of this is that Sunday is over. No beacon, no rolls, no bagels and everyone is now out of the house for the day and I refuse to sit here and laugh alone. I've been told that's not healthy. LOL

Nevertheless, Mr. Greg Bassett and or any other Daily Times Employee who read my post yesterday, "You're All Fired!"

Seriously though, it's nice to know The Daily Times respects my Blog Site enough to read it every day. It's a clear compliment. Besides, I have far better pictures, wouldn't you agree? Don't use this one as one of my examples though, it wouldn't be fair.

No comments: