Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Are YOU A FOB?
















If this photo doesn't tell it all I don't know what else to give you any more! You can click on this image to enlarge it and see the names on these signs even better. However, from a distance it evidence enough that still to this date NOTHING has been done about this illegal activity.

Might I also suggest you right click on this image and save it in order to use it against the City any time they come into your neighborhood and tell you what you can and can't do any more.

If it looks like I'm ragging on Barrie Tilghman a lot here lately, you're right. My reasoning is simply that I am delivering pictures that proves time and time again this woman couldn't care less what "ANY" of you think and she'll obviously do whatever she can to bash you and take you down if you dare challenge her in any way.

Now I'll take you back to 2 years ago when Barrie Tilghman and Mike Dunn were on the war path against Debbie Campbell when her son was holding a garage sale in their front yard. Mike Dunn was actually taking pictures of it and the Mayor told her she was breaking the law! Yard sale for ONE DAY, or scaffolding for years at a time. Tell me, who's breaking the law here Folks?

No comments: