Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Setting Up An Account To Comment

Between Hadley and myself, we regularly get the complaint that people wanting to set up an account can't seem to do so. This being the case, here's what I'll offer you. If you contact me directly at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com I will personally set up an account for you and forward it back to you at the e-mail address you provide.

We want to hear from all of you and the account I set up for you will work on any Blog Site. This is what I'll need from you.

The name you'd like to use. Keep in mind that the exact name may not be available so I'll do my best to get you as close as possible to that name.

I'll need a password. Once again I'll get as close as possible if that password is not available.

I'll need an e-mail address you'd like the account set up on.

As long as we're not overwhelmed we'll be happy to do this for you. Have a great day!

1 comment:

joe albero said...

Welcome aboard gramz!