Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Increasing Number of Americans Say They'll Get Coronavirus Vaccine, but Still Less Than Global Average

More Americans say they'll get a vaccine for the coronavirus, but this number is still lower than the global average of adults who say the same, according to a new poll.
The survey, which was conducted by the World Economic Forum/Ipsos, found that 67 percent of Americans said they'd get vaccinated. This finding is an increase from polling conducted in early August, as a CNN/SSRS survey found that 56 percent of Americans said they'd get inoculated against the novel virus.
According to the new poll, the global average of adults saying they'd get the vaccine was 74 percent, with 37 percent saying they strongly agree they would get it and 37 percent saying they somewhat agree.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's because an increasing number of Americans are stupid. Hence our current predicament.

Anonymous said...

propaganda at its finest.
I have yet to hear one of my friends say they will

Anonymous said...

No to vaccine.
Yes to guns and ammo.

Anonymous said...

I have never gotten a flu shot and I won't be getting a covid 19 vaccination. FATASS RINO POS hogan is going to fail on this mandate. Hide and watch.

Unknown said...

Never had and never will get a flu shot, I won't even allow my daughter to get the HPV vaccine, ain't happening ever!

Anonymous said...

No way. I'm not getting one even if it is free.
I want disclosure of what is in it before I put this in my bloodstream and unless it is proven effective, hell no!!!

Anonymous said...

Most of the Chinese said they'd get it... well, they HAVE to, or their "score" of being a good citizen will go down, and they get punished.

Anonymous said...

all these so called flu vaccines are contain genetic stem cell material from aborted babies. This is an abomination to God and the reason why everyone should say no! whatever happened to my body my choice? funny how that only works for abortion lovers!

Anonymous said...

I'll take it, maybe it will cure baldness!

I mean the lil blue pill was suppose to help pulmonary challenges and turned out to help making something else "harder" longer.

(snicker snicker)

Anonymous said...

NOPE. NOT DOING IT

Anonymous said...

The article is an intelligence piece.
Americans don’t want the VAX

Anonymous said...

Against my religion.

Also,Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.