Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Rob Smith: Why America Keeps Falling for Hate Crime Hoaxes

Our race-obsessed national news media and a political left looking to distract America from their awful, doddering candidate fell for yet another hate crime hoax this week, saying so very much about how they see America, and about the ever-increasing depths to which they’ll sink to use racism as a political tool in a contentious election year.

The “noose” found in NASCAR’s sole black driver Bubba Wallace’s garage turned out to be . . . a garage pull.

Of course, the FBI’s findings came after nearly every public figure on the left decried the noose incident as yet another example of the nonstop racism that blacks experience in America, After Atlantic Contributing Writer Jemele Hill went on a media tour about the racism of NASCAR and its fans, and after Wallace appeared on none other than The View to talk about his harrowing experience with what we now know was an ordinary object.

The Bubba Wallace “noose” hate crime smelled from the moment it hit the news, which is why smart people steered clear of it immediately. I personally glanced at one story, smelled a rat, and decided to sit this one out. Instinctively, I knew that there was something fishy about the story, and as someone who has followed these types of hate crime stories which are more often than not proven false, I knew it was likely that this one would be too.

Jussie me once, shame on you. Jussie me twice, shame on me.

More

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because they are ALL pussy's .

Anonymous said...

This whole noose hoax is just that. One of the first knots I learned to tie was a hangman knot. It was very dependable. We thought it was cool. After watching countless westerns it was ingrained in us as a form of justice for the bad guys not racial in any way. I understand how some view it as offensive but remember not everything is racist just because some media types claim them to be.

Anonymous said...

Bubba got more media coverage than the race. If he was a better driver the focus would have been on him as a driver, where it should have always been. But now lots of Bubba merchandise has flown off the shelves and cash has flowed into his accounts and probably BLMs as well.

Anonymous said...

People fall for hate crime hoaxes because racism is alive and well in America. It is easy to see some of these things actually happening. I mean the President is retweeting a guy yelling White Power for christs sake.

Anonymous said...

Because the demand for racism exceeds the supply.

Anonymous said...

3:24 With all the concrete proof of recent racial hoax's being committed by people of color, we're over it..enough is enough. Thats the point to take away here.

Anonymous said...

Obviously, 2:34, the prefrontal cortex of your African-American brain doesn't understand the long-term consequences of what you have set in motion; how many years did you think that your crybaby race could spew/act on your caterwauling, bloodthirsty hatred of whites before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to human nature, fool? I admit I'm a white racist who won't allow the likes of you on my property.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
People fall for hate crime hoaxes because racism is alive and well in America. It is easy to see some of these things actually happening. I mean the President is retweeting a guy yelling White Power for christs sake.

June 30, 2020 at 2:34 PM

Me thinks you are overdue for your Frontal Lobotomy!

Anonymous said...

Only the White Cowards like Mike Lewis played into this. The smart ones like myself just sat back and waited for it to be proven as a H.O.A.X.!

Anonymous said...

I don't fall for it, I don't care at all. If you hate a given race then that is your right. I don't like Jews. I don't care if it's politically correct. I've read the Talmud and that ensures it's how I will go to my grave.