Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 08, 2020

In Megyn Kelly Interview, Tara Reade Says She’s Willing To Defend Sexual Assault Allegation Against Joe Biden Under Oath, Calls On Him To Drop Out

In preview videos released ahead of her sit-down interview with Megyn Kelly, Tara Reade said she would “absolutely” defend her allegation of sexual assault against Joe Biden under oath and cross examinations.

When Kelly asked whether she would take a polygraph test, Reade responded, “I’m not a criminal. Joe Biden should take the polygraph.” Arguing the move would set a precedent of presumed guilt for women who make accusations of sexual misconduct, Reade said, “I will take one if Joe Biden takes one.”

Reade alleges that Biden, the presumed Democratic nominee for president, forcibly kissed and penetrated her with his finger in 1993 when she worked as an assistant in his Senate office. A sexual harassment complaint Reade claims she filed at the time has yet to be located, and she accused Biden only of unwanted touching in media interviews last year, but her brother and a friend say she told them about the alleged incident after it happened.

The Media Research Center found video matching Reade’s description of a call her mother made to “Larry King Live” in August of 1993, seeking advice on how her daughter could resolve an issue with a senator without going to the press.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will a lie detector test work on someone with diminished mental abilities?

Anonymous said...

If Biden takes one it will be administered by a friend or pal not a FBI agent picked by a Republican. Remember Dr. Bullshitly Ford was supposed to have taken a test but no one got to see the results, her lawyer just said she passed.

Anonymous said...


Joe is perplexed, "C'mon, man. I keep trying to wash my hands, like they say on the TV in my bunker, of this but so far my attempts have been a bust. It's a hairy situation."

Anonymous said...

Kennedy,Clinton ,Biden get a free pass from the media.

Anonymous said...

She should take it regardless, if she's all in. Sounds like an excuse.

Anonymous said...

Biden said "I will not drop out, I am going to win this Senate race! I am assured by the DOC that the fix is in and I win. I am going to be the best Congressman ever. I am the Hand's on Mayor. I will put my Fingers on the problem and dig in. I did not have sex with that girl, she is just too old for me. I might have smelled her hair and a rub, but I just don't remember having taken her for a ride in the country. This great country that I will be Governor of. I went to school in this country and got a law degree from you know the place that you get a degree from. It was four score and seven times seven and the thing. My sister is my wife and I have a paper that says I went to college. I really need to have my diaper changed, I am going to be President of the confederate states of America!"

Anonymous said...

@ 8:43 victims are never required to take a lie detector test. I think she's a good person to offer to take one if Biden does. The way it usually works is the police show up to the accused and offer one to clear them from the investigation.

Anonymous said...

Sure didn’t do her any good to be on with that Kelly trash.