Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Play Along........add your own Song in comments

NEIL DIAMOND: touching hands
CDC: no don’t touch hands
NEIL DIAMOND: reaching out
CDC: please avoid that
NEIL DIAMOND: TOUCHING YOU-
CDC: everyone is Boston is doomed

STING: Don't stand
Don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
CDC: Now you're talkin

STING: Every breath you take, every step you make...
CDC: Yes, we will be watching you.

Proclaimers:
But I would walk 500 miles
and I would walk 500 more
just to be the man who walks a thousand miles
to fall down at your door
CDC: Please quarantine in place

MC Hammer: You can't touch this
CDC: Not without proper sterilization and washing hands

JIM MORRISON: COME ON, COME ON, COME ON NOW TOUCH ME, BABY!
CDC: That is not advised.
JIM MORRISON: CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I AM NOT AFRAID?
CDC: Immaterial.

Phil Collins: Shes seems to have an invisible touch
CDC: get her into quarantine immediately!

Pink Floyd: HEY YOU
CDC: oh hell
Pink Floyd: out there on your own
CDC: ok, self quarantined, not so bad
Pink Floyd: sitting naked by the phone WOULD YOU TOUCH ME
CDC: NO

EXILE: I want to kiss you all over
CDC: Absolutely not.
EXILE: and over again.
CDC: NO NO NO!!

Alanis: Cause I got one hand in my pocket.
CDC: Make sure it's sanitized.
Alanis: And the other one is giving a high five.
CDC: That's it. I quit!

MILEY: "It's a Party in the USA!"
CDC: "You really should avoid large gatherings."
MILEY: "My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick!"
CDC: "See! What did I tell you?"

Bon Jovi: You're love is like bad medicine.
CDC: We're actually still finding the cure.
Bon Jovi: Bad medicine is what I need.
CDC: It most certainly is not.

BEATLES: Yeah you, got that something, I think you'll understand
CDC: It's Covid-19
BEATLES: I wanna hold your hand
CDC: Not advisable
BEATLES: I wanna hold your hand
CDC: No

Eddie Money: Take me home tonight!
CDC: NO!

Foreigner: “I’M HOT-BLOODED! Check it and see.”
CDC: “Well, yes, we do advise constant monitoring of body tempera
Foreigner: “I’VE GOT A FEVER OF A HUNDRED AND THREE!”
CDC: “Dear God. Why are you still singing? Can we get an ambulance here? Right away?”

Robert Palmer: Doctor, doctor, give me the news. I've got.a bad case
CDC: Oh no...
Palmer: Of loving you
CDC: *sigh of relief*


Now......add your own song in comments

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freddy Mercury, "200 degrees, that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit.

Anonymous said...

Conway Twitty: You need a man with a slow hand
CDC: What?
Conway Twitty: You need a lover with an easy touch
CDC: Absolutely not!

Anonymous said...

Beatles: Hold you in his armchair
CDC: No. stand on the other side of the room
Beatles: You can feel his disease
CDC: No thanks. Quarantine for him!
Beatles: Come together, right now
CDC: No groups over 5 coming together.
Beatles: Over me
CDC: Over your dead body.

Anonymous said...

Some much needed humor, thank you Joe and all those that participated so far!

Anonymous said...

Here are some I though of - ENJOY!

CLOSE TO YOU - THE CARPENTERS
The Carpenters: That is why - all the girls in town - follow you - all around
CDC: Just keep it below 10 please!
The Carpenters: Just like me, they long to be - close to you.
CDC: We said 6 Feet - 6 Feet Darn-it!

KEEP AWAY - GODSMACK
Godsmack: Do like I told you, stay away from me.
CDC: That's right dude, you tell 'em.
Godsmack: Never misunderstand me, keep away from me.
CDC: OK now, I think you made it clear, no need to be hostile.

DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS - DISTURBED
Disturbed: It seems you're having some trouble in dealing with these changes, living with these changes.
CDC: This is just temporary guys.
Disturber: Oh no, the world is a scary place now that you've woken up the demon in me.
CDC: Hold on dude, we can only deal with one invisible enemy at a time.

Anonymous said...

REM
" It's the End of the World as We know it and I don't Care "

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is long, but you need all the lyrics for this oldie but goodie:
Seasons in the Sun
Goodbye to you my trusted friend
We've known each other since we were nine or ten
Together we've climbed hills and trees
Learned of love and ABC's
Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees
Goodbye my friend it's hard to die
When all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that spring is in the air
Pretty girls are everywhere
Think of me and I'll be there
We had joy, we had fun
We had seasons in the sun
But the hills that we climbed
Were just seasons out of time
Goodbye Papa please pray for me
I was the black sheep of the family
You tried to teach me right from wrong
Too much wine and too much song
Wonder how I got along
Goodbye Papa it's hard to die
When all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that the spring is in the air
Little children everywhere
When you see them I'll be there...

Anonymous said...

Ted Nugent, Homebound
CDC: Sounds great. Let's hear it.
Nugent: ...
CDC: ...
Nugent: It's an instrumental.
CDC: Sanitize the guitar when you're done.

Anonymous said...

Love that song!