Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Nolte: Philly Suspends Jail Time for Theft as Dem Mayors Outlaw Gun Purchases

How’s Grandpa Joe Biden’s gun-grabbing looking now, I mean in a world where the Democrat-led Philadelphia publicly announced there will be no jail time for burglary, car theft, vandalism… Where non-violent crimes, like someone robbing your home, will be met with a bench warrant instead of the hoosegow?

Since no one’s going to prison for non-violent crime, I have a question…

Is looting a violent crime?

Isn’t looting merely property damage + burglary?

‘Scuse me. I may have to take a couple of days off for a trip to Philly so I can upgrade my stereo system.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nolte didn’t even read his own site’s story. There is no ban on firearm sales. The language just gives the mayor broad authority, including gas and other goods. The mayor hasn’t done anything in regards to firearms and ammo.

Anonymous said...

Either way - Never. I repeat never let a crisis go to waste.