Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Donald Trump Jr. Tells Story of Woman Yelling at Him in NYC Restaurant

Donald Trump Jr. spoke at Turning Point USA’s annual Student Action Summit on Sunday in West Palm Beach, Florida, where he told the young conservative attendees a story of a woman who approached him in a New York City restaurant and began yelling.

But what happened next was not at all what Trump Jr. had been expecting.

“I’m at this restaurant on the Upper East Side of Manhattan,” explained Trump Jr., “and I’m sitting there for 90 minutes being like, ‘Okay, who’s it going to be?’ Meaning, which jerk is going to go for their Instagram moment to try to do something ridiculous or insulting — and so, being a fighter, you sort of anticipate it.”

“So I’m sitting there, and I’m thinking that literally every human being in this room is giving me side-eye,” he continued. “We pay our bill. We’re walking out, and this older lady gets up, and she goes, ‘You!’ and I mean loud. The whole restaurant looks over.”

“This old lady gets up, right in my face,” said Trump Jr. “The whole restaurant is now looking, and I’m thinking, ‘Great, now I just gotta take it.'”

Trump Jr. went on to tell what the woman said next:


(You gotta read this!)

3 comments:

TheRealRay said...

Love it. God bless the Trump family. Dimmies are a waste of human exsistance on this planet and the universe...

Steve said...

Thank God we dodged that bullet in 2016. Stay vigilant, and EVERYONE take a friend to the voting booth in 2020.

Anonymous said...

He should have B**ch slapped her.