Parsons Cemetery suffered damage from last night’s storms. Fortunately all is in the process of getting cleaned up and repaired while cemetery operations continue.
Historic Parsons Cemetery is owned and operated by Saint Peters Episcopal Church in Salisbury Maryland but is open to all. This is both an operational and historical cemetery with its history intertwined with the history of Salisbury itself. This cemetery, gifted in 1873 by Benjamin Parsons, is a mid-18th century garden type cemetery filled with beautiful old trees and shrubs.
As a non-profit, the Parsons Cemetery Perpetual Care Endowment Fund is managed by the Community Foundation of Eastern Shore (CFES).
More information can be found on Parson’s Website : http://www.parsonscemetery.com/home.html
Click 'READ MORE' below to see photos.