Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 26, 2019

Caribbean Joe's Is Hiring Cooks & Bartenders

With the season in full swing, we're very busy and I need some help. I need a cook and I need a bartender. The Health Department just approved our new outside back pool bar so I need an experienced and honest bartender. With an upcoming menu change I also need a cook who already knows their way around a kitchen. Remember folks, Bike Week is just around the corner and we at Caribbean Joe's can't wait to let the cat out of the bag when it comes to entertainment and other major surprises. Our pool opens at 1:00 PM every day till 8:00 PM, (closed Monday) and now our pool bar will remain open till 2:00 AM. Come to Caribbean Joe's at the Alamo to apply. 

1 comment:

jake Day said...

Can I wear my spandex???