Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 17, 2019

The GOP Base Is Done Tolerating RINO Collaboration With The Democrats

The stupid Beltway GOP Establishment, but I repeat myself, is finally standing firm on something – unfortunately, what it is standing firm on is its failure to listen to its own base. The base is woke and the Establishment’s a joke. I speak to a lot of conservative groups of various types and flavors: hardcore tea partiers, patriotic vets, loyal radio listeners, besieged students, brass New Yorkers, even rich country club types who you would think were into Jeb! – you know, diversity. And lately, I’ve tended to start off my talks by posing this question:

“Okay, who here agrees with me that the left wants us enslaved or dead?”

Every hand goes up.

Every single one of them.

That’s our base.
More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get letters daily from groups like NRSC and NRCC asking for money and I always send back their request in their pre-paid envelope stating in big bold letters, NOT ONE DAMN PENNY UNTIL YOU SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT AND GET RID OF THE RINOs LIKE HOGAN.

Anonymous said...

Never Trumpers despise us as much as liberals do.

Anonymous said...

6:55 I’ve done the same.

Anonymous said...

I refuse to give them ANY money until the RINO's are cleaned out for good.

Anonymous said...

I've taken those prepaid envelopes and attached them to a wrapped and taped brick, then dropped them in the mailbox.