Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 08, 2019

'We will not comply:' Long gun legislation foes buzz Annapolis as bill heads to governor

A bill regulating long guns was passed early on Sine Die and as it awaits the governor’s signature, opponents flew their message to Gov. Larry Hogan in the skies.

A sign trailed a plane circling downtown Annapolis that read “# WE WILL NOT COMPLY ! HOW ABOUT YOU LARRY ?”

The Senate approved a bill requiring background checks for private sales of rifles and shotguns. Current law only requires background checks when those types of guns are bought from licensed dealers.

More

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this bill was STRIPPED ?

Anonymous said...

I thought this bill was STRIPPED ?

Anonymous said...

Did u know the RINO Minority whip voted with the Dems on this bill ???? RIELLY.

Anonymous said...

I was reading a facebook group page that is across the bridge . Apparently there was an armed home invasion and the people in the area are freaking out! DO we turn all lights on....do we hide in the house... Wondering what they should do if the hear something or see something after they call the police. My solution was to grab your gun and wait for the jerks to step foot inside and blast them. I guess they will have to wait for the police. Good luck snowflakes.

Anonymous said...

don't obey this law. if everyone did this we would't have to worry about it.

Anonymous said...

Going after Legal citizens to DISARM them before the CIVIL WAR starts.....LETS SEE IF MIKE LEWIS STANDS HIS GROUND.

Anonymous said...

Mike WILL stand his ground

Anonymous said...

the constitution is very clear on this , the right to bear arms shall not be infringed,look up the the definition of infringed, obviously the right to bear arms is not being "infringed" its being completely raped.

Anonymous said...

He is a good talker we WILL SEE SOON.

Anonymous said...

Lets see if the Chief County law enforcement officer will enforce the law.
It is not his right to be judge and jury

Anonymous said...

I will see to it that all my guns are "stolen" on the day that I die.

Anonymous said...

My guns aren't registered now, and they won't be registered when I sell / pass them on. How will they know? They aren't registered! The buyer isn't going to tell them. I'm not going to tell them. I've never see that gun before in my life. Prove it.