Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 14, 2019

"Take This Vote And Shove It!"

I offer here an idea to drive a stake into the heart of the ruling elite while requiring no effort, no rallies, no demonstrations and no violence. It can be done sitting on our asses, in fact that’s a requirement. We hijack the non voting majority. There are many well reasoned articles for not voting. One of my favorites is by Doug Casey.

I stopped voting after Reagan grew the government by 30%. If he couldn’t stem the malignant growth of the federal government I reasoned, no one could. Like any parasite government would grow until it killed off the host. I did vote for Ron Paul in the two republican primaries but I knew it was merely symbolic. Not only was he not allowed to win, if he came close they would have killed him, like Jack Kennedy, another reason I gave up on the evil that is voting in a corrupt democracy.

It was sort of hard sticking to it early on, not getting sucked into the red/blue bullshit hype. In time I grew to love my non voting status. It gave me a perspective that wound up being refreshing and enlightening. I became a spectator in the bleachers emotionally detached from the outcome which I could not affect in any case. I became bullet proof to nitwits like W Bush. I could see through the dapper, skin rash deep facade of Obama and the horny carnival barker who followed him. I wasn’t being played. The big picture came gradually into focus. I could see through the ruling elite’s machinations and tricks to lead the voting wildebeests down their desired path. I became a proud non voter. It’s not a fashionable position I know but that can change.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't vote either, because I am not stupid!!!!! I know my vote doesn't count, and I know my single vote won't affect any part of the outcome... It is a shame that everyone else is just as obtuse as the rest who believe in the hype that one vote can change the world, as if... and that yuor vote still counts when more and more evidence comes out each year proving it doesn't...

Explain how your vote counts, when Most of your ballots are tossed in the trash??? Can't count if it is in the trash right??? How does it count when everything is based on the electoral college and who they want to put in yuor face to vote on??? So if someone places 2 people in front of you, whom of which are both for the same side, how does your vote count???? Sure you have the illusion of choice, but is it really your choice??? Explain to me how your vote counts, when they allow millions of illegals to vote which can override you??? Or lets use the example of Delaware, where you have lots of senates and votes, but because the Wilmington area has more people living in it, they get more senators, and as such, they can override any other vote by another area in Delaware like Sussex county... So how does your vote count again?

Anonymous said...

If you enjoy your status as a non-voter and love your freedom than you are no better than the Presidents that you refer to as useless. You are useless thriving off of those who keep trying to make America Great Again. Stick your head in the sand and reap whatever comes your way. You are a coward.