Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 18, 2019

Barr vows independence: 'I will not be bullied into doing anything I think is wrong'

President Trump’s attorney general nominee William Barr told senators on Tuesday that he is “not going to be bullied” into doing anything wrong if he's confirmed.

"I am not going to do anything that I think is wrong, and I will not be bullied into doing anything I think is wrong by anybody, whether it be editorial boards or Congress or the president,” Barr said during his confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday. "I'm going to do what I think is right."

More

2 comments:

Billy Bob said...

Barr is anti 2nd amendment

Anonymous said...

i was just going to say the same thing. say no to Barr is is anti-2nd and is for more red flag laws. We need somebody that is pro rights and for the 2nd.