Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 21, 2018

Papadopoulos Bombshell: PRESIDENT OBAMA, Brennan and Clapper ALL KNEW I Was Being Spied On!

George Papadopoulos, the Trump campaign volunteer targeted by the Deep State and foreign spies let loose last night and stated that he was targeted by US allies and “Obama knew”!

Papadopoulos tweeted on September 13th that the Brits met with him often before the 2016 campaign –
While I have never met a Russian official in my life knowingly, the British government liked to meet me quite often throughout the campaign. Including Tobias Ellwood, who was right under Boris Johnson, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Papadopoulos notified the FBI that he thought Aussie diplomat Downer was illegally taping him –
Besides the fact that I notified the FBI a year ago about my suspicions that Downer was illegally recording my conversation with him. The lead up to the meeting with Downer in London was even more bizarre.

After Papadopoulos humiliated British PM Cameron in the press, Downer wanted to meet –

More

No comments: