Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 01, 2018

Study Says Seafood Is Sexy, Leads To More Love Making And Babies

A new study from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health suggests seafood could also give your sex life a boost.

It suggests that couples who load up on fruits from the sea tend to have more sex and conceive faster than other couples trying to get pregnant.

The study is welcome news for one couple who enjoys both seafood and its sexy impact on their sex life.

“There’s some truth to it… in fact we’re about to head out to test that theory here if I get my oysters,” said John Siener over lunch.

His partner Belle Hayes wasn’t surprised by the findings either.

“I’m not surprised at all. Seafood makes him very happy no matter what time of day it is,” she said.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must lead a dull life, don't care for any seafood

Anonymous said...

I think this absolutely correct! Nothing like steamed crabs, oysters, clams and shrimp....makes me happy just thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

If it smells like fish....