Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 06, 2018

A Knock at the Door

Wednesday morning the weather was too bad to play golf. 
I was bored with nothing to do.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
I opened it to find a young, well dressed man standing there who said:
"Hello sir, I'm a Jehovah's Witness."  
So I said, "Come in and sit down."
I offered him a fresh cup of coffee and asked,
"What do you want to talk about?"  
He said, "Beats the shit out of me. Never got this far before.."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is always suggested to go for a bigger coop.

Anonymous said...

Usually pleasant and polite folks to talk with, never to busy not to listen to a scripture from the word of God! They take a lot of ribbing on many TV shows but they don't seem to mind.

Anonymous said...

This is Not a Christian Church or Organization. It's a cafeteria as they only pick and choose certain scriptures to teach and train their followers...They do NOT take the 'whole council of God' and Jesus is Not their Lord and Savior and the way to get to heaven. I consider them a Cult.

Anonymous said...

Nah - go preach your beliefs to someone else willing to listen!

Anonymous said...

I just tell Jehovah’s Witnesses that I didn’t see the accident.