Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Lost Dog 4-18-18: UPDATE

Hi Joe,

I lost my dog on Sunday the 15th and was wondering if you could post his information on your site. His name is Snoopy and he is a white Jack Russell Terrier with a brown head and brown spot on his side. He is around 20 pounds and does not have his tail cropped. He's very friendly. He was last seen on Waller Road near the county solid waste transfer station. My name is Stu and my phone number is 410-430-7544. Thank you very much for your help!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for the return of Snoopy!

Anonymous said...

Cute dog.....

Anonymous said...

Snoopy is as good as home.

Anonymous said...

6:01 AM - I am Snoopy's owner. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please let me know. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Snoopy came home today!! Thank you Shelby!! She found him, bathed him, and brought him home. Thanks to everyone for all of the shares and well wishes!! I can’t thank you all enough.