Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 26, 2018

March For Our Lives Crowd Count Well Below Initial Reports

Around 200,000 people attended the March For Our Lives gun control event in Washington, D.C. Saturday afternoon, CBS News reported.

The number is well below the 500,000 number organizers of the event expected and 600,000 less than initially reported by many news outlets immediately following the celebrity-fueled march and rally.

USA Today said Saturday the initially reported number of 800,000 marchers could “be the biggest single-day protest in D.C.’s history.”

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The left simply cannot tell the truth. They are so far gone they could tell the truth if conservatives gave up our guns in a trade for them to be honest.

Anonymous said...

It was a Nazi rally.

Anonymous said...

I meant to go but I had to wash my hair.

Anonymous said...

I watched it on the news looked like a window licking convention to me. I here for snacks they served tide pods and kool-aid.