Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Tim Tebow on Confronting Abortion: Doctors Called Me a ‘Tumor’ Not a ‘Baby’

Minor League Baseball player and former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow revealed that he was almost a victim of abortion when doctors told his mother that he was a “tumor” and not a “baby.”

Speaking at the college student conference, 2018 Passion, Tebow told Pastor Louie Giglio that his mother was urged to abort him in 1987, NewsBusters reported.

“I was born in the Philippines to missionary parents, and I have a special birth story,” Tebow told the audience. “The doctors said that I wasn’t even a baby; they said I was a tumor.”

Tebow added that his siblings always joked that he was “Timmy the Tumor” when he was young.

But Tebow added that it was his mother’s faith that saved him.

“There was a lot of craziness with my entire – with my mom’s pregnancy with me,” Tebow said. “She decided to trust God and not what the doctors were saying.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless his mom and her faith.