Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Former CIA Officer Warns: Deep State Is "Terrified" Of Trump, "Want Him Taken Out"

Former “high-level” CIA officer Kevin Shipp says President Trump has “declared war” on the so-called Deep State and the shadow government.

Shipp explains, “I differentiate between the ‘Deep State’ and the shadow government.

The shadow government are the secret intelligence agencies that have such power and secrecy that they act even without the knowledge of Congress. There are many things that they do with impunity.

Then there is the ‘Deep State,’ which is the military industrial complex, all of the industrial corporations and their lobbyists, and they have all the money, power and greed that give all the money to the Senators and Congressmen.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elitists want a one world government and are not happy with president Trump working for the people.

Anonymous said...

If they take Trump out, there will be an internal war.

Anonymous said...

11:15 I agree.

Anonymous said...

Oh OK.
I guess I will believe what this guy says?

Clue: When an ADMITTED intelligence asset claims to tell us something true, simply believe the OPPOSITE of his statement.
I take my clue from George Carlin. I believe the OPPOSITE of what the government tells me.