Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Strzok Hadn't Seen Collusion Evidence Be

After 10 months of leading the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation, counterintelligence official Peter Strzok had not seen compelling evidence that President Trump or high-level campaign officials colluded with the Russian government, according to a person familiar with his thinking.

That account comports with a May 19, 2017 text exchange between Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page that was released earlier this week.

“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern that there’s no big there there,” Strzok wrote to Page, his mistress.

WATCH: Timeline Of The Mueller Investigation:

More

No comments: