Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Rep. Frederica Wilson Laughs-- 'I'm a Rock Star Now'

A Florida woman is grieving the loss of her husband Army Sgt. La David Johnson. She's thinking about the orphaned children her husband left behind, probably wondering how she will parent a six-year-old, a toddler, and an unborn child who will never know her father.

But down in Florida, Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson is enjoying her new-found fame after she politicized the president's call to the widow. According to a local news report, Wilson is even laughing.

"You mean to tell me that I've become so important that the White House is following me and my words?" she said laughing, according to a report by Miami 7 News. "This is amazing. That's amazing. I'll have to tell my kids that I'm a rock star now."

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the soldier that got killed know she HATED vets and Vets issues ?

Anonymous said...

That vile subject's "ked's" must be about 65-75 years of age.

Anonymous said...

No. She's a freak show now. How can ANYONE take her seriously?

Anonymous said...

That racist turd isn't even a rock!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Fred, you are definitely a "star" A smelly, nasty star!

Anonymous said...

We need a sedition law and then start locking these people up.

Anonymous said...

Wilson, like most of the libs, suffers from narcissium.

Anonymous said...

She was saying that because she was being sarcastic. Meaning she could care less what anyone says and that no one can touch her because of her color. I hope they kick her worthless self out.