Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Retreat, Hell! Trump Just Got Here!

After less then 75 days in office, the mainstream media is already writing obituaries for the Trump administration. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry from the absurdity of it all.

Even Juan Williams of Fox News writes. “But it is no liberal fantasy to say the odds of a Trump resignation or impeachment before 2020 are looking better by the day.”

Words are cheap, and I wonder what kind of odds Williams would actually give this ridiculous proposition were he to put some of his own cash on the table.

I prefer to look through the noise and see a president who cannot tolerate losing and as result will incur all costs, and take all action, to ensure that he we will win.

This means taking immediate measure of the situation and changing, as necessary.

I am reminded of a quote from a U.S. Marine, Major Lloyd Williams, memorialized in a veterans memorial in my hometown in California, just outside Camp Pendleton. When advised by a French Colonel to retreat during a battle in World War I, he said, “Retreat Hell! We just got here!”

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pres. Trump needs to do what Pres. Lincoln did, lock up the Liberal Judges, and the Press!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember what movie it was, but I'm pretty sure it was John Wayne that said "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" That would be my Trump motto.