Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Touching, unseen photos of George and Barbara Bush before the Super Bowl

I absolutely love the Bush family, and I’m not afraid to admit it. George H.W. Bush is the cutest little old man I’ve ever seen and it melts my heart to see him and Barbara together.

Seeing these pictures of them together at the Super Bowl is absolutely adorable. If you need a political pick-me-up, this is the story for you.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love and miss them. She was/is a pistol, but did it with class!

Anonymous said...

True love conservative style unlike the daggers between the liberal Clintons.

Anonymous said...

The Navy Corpsman 2nd Class was a true gentleman. Navy takes care of its own.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the crypt keeper. Criminal just like all the rest.