Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 07, 2016

I will be gone for the next 10 days

I am donating my time to the major airlines in LA to help load the luggage of all the celebrities who promised to leave the country if Trump won!

I have also volunteered some time to work with the college student that are ‘hurting so badly’ over the Trump victory that they cannot attend classes! I am taking donations for crayons for these future leaders to let them learn how to connect the dots in their “fantasy life” coloring books!

“Democrats took an early lead which dramatically changed later in the afternoon once Republicans got off work & went to vote!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend driving or taking the train. Too many Hillary opponents (and associates) don't survive plane trips.

Anonymous said...

Hate to tell ya but those losers aren't leaving....it sounded big on the news when they were so sure Hillary was going to win and they would never have to follow through with their threat....ha ha ha ha it backfired on their dumbasses!!!!! THEY ARE LIARS!!

Anonymous said...

All of those that said they would leave this country, have NO IDEA of what the real world is like. Most have so much money, they hire others to do everything for them. I wish that they had kept their word and left.