Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Arianna Huffington Steps Down from HuffPo

Arianna Huffington is stepping down from the website she co-founded a decade ago, The Huffington Post.

Huffington said the new health and wellness company she is launching, Thrive Global, demands her full-time attention. Thrive will start in November.

When her plans for Thrive were first reported in June, Huffington told staffers, "my primary focus will remain on The Huffington Post, with no change to my current role."

She told The Wall Street Journal on Thursday that "I really thought I could do both, but as we started building it up, I realized that it really needed my full attention."

She echoed that message in a goodbye note to Huffington Post staffers.

"Building something from scratch doesn't become easier or less challenging just because you've done it before. There is only one way to do it: with your full attention and all your heart," she wrote.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is part of intelligence.
Keep an eye on her new program.