Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 09, 2016

Feds spend nearly $20,000 to settle every refugee

Federal taxpayers are on the hook for nearly $20,000 just to settle each refugee and asylum seeker, who are then immediately eligible for cash welfare, food stamps, housing and medical aid, according to a new report on the "refugee industry."

The report provided federal budget figures showing that the government spends $19,884 on each refugee the U.S. takes in.

And that number is set to jump if President Obama gets his way and brings in an additional 10,000 Syrian refugees in this year.

The report from the Negative Population Growth Inc. said that the U.S. is currently accepting about 95,000 refugees and asylees. That is in addition to the over 500,000 legal and illegal immigrants coming to the U.S.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But we can't take care of our own that have worked and/or served our country.

Anonymous said...

I'm more upset about my tax dollars going to humvees that were abandoned and taken up by ISIS.

Anonymous said...

I noticed today as I was driving through our small town that the limited amount of subsidized housing we have here is quickly filling up with immigrants.
This is a pretty low-income area, and I'm sure there's no shortage of people who need affordable housing. People who were born here and are citizens.
I also saw something else a few days ago in town. An immigrant that was hired by a local grocery store was sitting on a bench near the door in the store, talking to an Obamacare navigator.
That made me feel kinda sick.

We need somebody who is going to get this crap under control. Quickly, and without apology.

That would be Mr. Trump, I believe.

Anonymous said...

If you are keeping track of this immigration business you will notice that Ob' is illegally importing hundreds of thousands of Muslims in order to take over the country, just like England and most of Europe (except Russia... We need PUTIN for president.

Anonymous said...

All while ignoring our homeless and sick veterans who get NOTHING! As well as seniors who can't afford food because of sky high ripoff Medicare

Anonymous said...

I want my money back, I'm not getting the value from my government and I do not approve of the way they spend it. Period.