Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Serena Williams Ate Her Dog's Gourmet Food Because It 'Looked Good,' Ran to the Toilet Two Hours

"Don't judge me, I ate a spoonful!" Serena admitted. "Let's fast forward to two hours -- I just ran to the toilet. Like, I thought I was gonna pass out."

"It did taste weird," she added. "I forced swallowed it ... it tasted a little bit like a house cleaner kind of thing."

Though Serena laughed off the incident, she did say she felt "really sick."

"I don't think it's consumable for humans ... and they should have wrote that!" she joked. "I am on the struggle boat. I guess I'm going to look really svelte on the court tomorrow."

More

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the shoe fits.

Anonymous said...

I tried my dogs cookie looked and tasted good he deserves the best

Anonymous said...

Hope she didn't go outside and piss on a fire hydrant.

Anonymous said...

Serena = WHO CARES?

Anonymous said...

Well, she does look like a dog.

Anonymous said...

Why is this even news?

Anonymous said...

Agreed!

Anonymous said...

I hope she changed brands. Why would she keep feeding her dog crappy food?

Anonymous said...

"They should have wrote that". Another Shakespeare. Go grunt some backhands.

Anonymous said...

I came home drunk and starving once and ate a Gaines Burger on a bun.I have no idea why my mother put the entire box in the refrigerator,but they looked like hamburgers.

Anonymous said...

Some don't puke it back up.

Steve said...

I have done subcontract work in a dog food facility, and have seen pallet pieces and plastic wrap go right into the auger hopper grinder and cooked into dry dog food. And this is a "Premium" brand! It's gross, and makes me wonder what I feed my dog.I will do a taste test on it because I love my friends! What I feed them tastes good and does not make me sick. I expect this every day. However, it's a gamble worth taking.

Anonymous said...

5:29
Or worse! Drag her behind across the carpet.

Anonymous said...

Just saying that behind is one of a kind!!! She can eat a little alpo if she wants

Anonymous said...

how many pit bulls does she own

Anonymous said...

We're a voyeuristic society. What people say and do on social media is now worthy of comment and rebuttal. There are entire blogs devoted to it. The new gossip mags, I guess.

Anonymous said...

She probably just did it for the enforcement,
"I'm Serena Williams and I ONLY buy Gravy Train because it tastes the best and keeps me regular".

Anonymous said...

Who cares she could camp that big 'ol booty right beside me anytime she wanted and I'd serve her alpo, gravy train, purina in bed