Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Megyn Kelly on Potentially Leaving Fox: 'Never Say Never'

Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly said in an interview published this week she would not rule out leaving the network when her contract expires at the end of next year.

Kelly sat down with Variety and spent some time talking about Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and the personal attacks he's directed at her.

When asked about her contract with Fox, Kelly said she has not decided what she'll do.

"Never say never. I don't know what's going to happen. I've had a great 12 years here, and I really like working for Roger Ailes. I really like my show, and I love my team. But you know, there's a lot of brain damage that comes from the job," she said.

More

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Byeeeeeeeeeeee
Traitor.

Anonymous said...

Better sooner than later , I used to like her now I can't stand her she's ugly inside and out.

Anonymous said...

Trump 2016. She tried to stop it and now realized her job will be over they day Donald gets sworn in. Go back to little the jerk water town she came from in upstate NY

Anonymous said...

Traitor? She isn't supposed to be on any one side.

Anonymous said...


Wonder if Fox will even offer her a contract after the Trump attack backfired and did more harm to Fox than Trump.

Anonymous said...

Csn't be soon enough. I know at least one more viewer FOX wiil gain.

Thornton Crowe said...

She's shown her true colors during this primary cycle. Shown she is not really a news person but a political cheerleader for whomever gives her the most 💰. Not very journalistic.

Anonymous said...

Yep x2

Anonymous said...

She isn't supposed to blast a REPUBLICAN and backstab trump.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I get it. If you deviate from the crowd carrying the pitchforks and torches to pummel Kelly, the comment isn't newsworthy.

Editorial discretion. I get it.

Anonymous said...

Buh Bye Bimbo.

Anonymous said...

If Trump loses along the way Megyn will be immaculated.If he wins nothing at all will happen either.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter if she's republican or democrat (and it shouldn't). She's supposed to be a journalist.
She's full of herself and obnoxious. That's the problem.
I shut the TV off if she appears. I don't want to see or hear her.

Anonymous said...

I'd be happier if she left the media altogether. I cringe when I hear that voice or see that face.

Anonymous said...

Funny. Until this election cycle, she was everyone's darling.

Anonymous said...

She wasn't getting another deal anyway. Because of her and her alone FOX NEWS has lost many viewers! !!

Anonymous said...

She's toast. Better save all the income for retirement, Megyn, because your next job will be at WBOC weather!

Anonymous said...

Why do y'all insist on beating this dead horse?