Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, March 25, 2016

Subject: Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally"

Fountain Hills, AZ — For weeks, rumors have circulated the web that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by Presidential hopeful, Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally on Saturday in Fountain Hills, Arizona has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.

“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner. “I answered a Craigslist ad a little over a week ago about a group needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the part.”

Trump supporters have been claiming for weeks that the protesters are being paid for by Bernie Sanders’ campaign, but Horner disagrees.

“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’. After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is.” Horner continued, “It was mostly women in their 60’s at the interview that I went to. Plus, all the people that I communicated with had an AOL email address. No one still has an AOL email address except people that would vote for Hillary Clinton.”

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of us know this is standard practice for today's Democrats.

Anonymous said...



My lands.....I am a die hard Trump supporter and would protest against him for less. He taught me The Art of The Deal. I'm ready to negotiate now.Lol

Steve said...

725, I would do no such thing, especially for a paltry $3500. Selling out my own country has no price for me.

You are what we Patriots call an enemy of the United States.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Steve said...
725, I would do no such thing, especially for a paltry $3500. Selling out my own country has no price for me.

You are what we Patriots call an enemy of the United States.

March 25, 2016 at 9:16 PM

I don't see any connection from protesting to selling out ones' country.

Anonymous said...


Steve....this is 7:25. If you can't relate to a joke from fact, you can't be a very sharp Patriot. Calm down, I'm not you're enemy or anyone else's. Didn't you notice the Lol at the end.