Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, March 25, 2016

UTAH CAUCUS: First hand insider report - Incompetence, Manipulation, and Ballot Stuffing!!!

Just got back from my caucus... My head is still spinning.

Check in was slow but reasonably controlled. Super-long lines. I've never seen turnout like this.

Got my credentials, but no presidential ballot. They said those would be delivered to our caucus room.

Got to my caucus room. I counted about 120 people there (no idea how many were actually registered and credentialed).

We elected Precinct Officers, State Delegates, and County Delegates - the typical incompetence and ignorance of the rules you'd expect to see from volunteers, but all went somewhat smooth.

...Then came the Presidential Ballot.

Someone shows up with a stack of probably 250 ballots. The precinct chair splits them up, and starts handing stacks of them out and tells people "take one and pass it down".

No checking credentials, IDs, NOTHING.

I'm sitting at the end of a row and people start handing me stacks of extras. I literally had over 50 ballots in my hand.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not as of today a Trump supporter --but if these Karl Rove manipulations don't stop... I will vote this November ..But I will only vote for the Democrats running for the House and Senate ..nothing else on the ballot ..in a total rebuke of the Republican Party..

Anonymous said...

I believe it and this is totally disgusting. This is why this country is in so much trouble