Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 06, 2016

Hollywood Outraged After Clint Eastwood Says THIS About the ‘All White’ Oscars

In a recent interview concerning the whole ‘boycotting the Oscars because they are too white’ nonsense, Clint Eastwood finally let er rip. He told those who were offended to quit whining. I love Clint Eastwood! The man is not only an acting and directing legend, he has a spine and isn’t afraid to speak his mind. This is what he said abou the #OscarsSoWhite movement: “I don’t know anything about it. All I know is there’s thousands of people, and the majority of them haven’t won Oscars,” Eastwood said. The 85 year-old three-time Oscar winner and eight-time nominee added: “A lot of people are crying, I guess.”

From Qpolitical:

If there’s any celebrity that’s never afraid to give liberal media a brutally honest piece of his mind, it’s Clint Eastwood.

The 85-year-old legend continues to be known for his no-nonsense roles in films like Dirty Harry, Raw Hide, Gran Torino, and many more.

Turns out Eastwood is just as fierce in real life as he is in his iconic roles.


More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clint wants to star in the upcoming "Cowboys and Refugees" movies.

Anonymous said...

The older you get the less your filters work in some cases. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

..."did I win 5 Oscars or was it 6? ...to tell you the truth, in all this confusion, I'm not sure myself...so you have to ask your racist self this question...'do I feel lucky'...well do you PUNK?"