Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 27, 2015

Trump: NY Times Must Apologize for Accusing Me of Mocking Reporter

Donald Trump on Thursday demanded an apology from The New York Times for saying he mocked one of its reporter's physical disability at a recent campaign event. 

In two tweets on Thanksgiving afternoon, the Republican presidential front-runner denied making fun of Serge Kovaleski, who suffers from the congenital condition arthrogryposis, which limits his arm movements.

"Serge Kovaleski must think a lot of himself if he thinks I remember him from decades ago – if I ever met him at all, which I doubt I did," Trump said in the Twitter statement. "He should stop using his disability to grandstand and get back to reporting for a paper that is rapidly going down the tubes." 

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Balls of steel...finally!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this outlet, Joe. A great place to "vent". It has kept me from throwing a shoe through my TV many times.
Here's my rant:
What the hell does any of this - pretty much ANYTHING that Trump has been vilified for in the press have to do with leading our country out of this mess????
He made fun of somebody. He called an ugly woman ugly. I could go on, but you catch my drift.
I've noticed over the years that the vast majority of questions from our so-called "free press" are nothing less than GOTCHA questions.
The press says Trump never expands on his ideas. Why don't they try asking him the damn question instead of going for headlines?

Anonymous said...

PRESS: "Mr. Trump, you hurt someone's feelings with that comment you made."
TRUMP: "I don't care."
THAT is who I want to be President. Throw all that PC crap out the window and let's get down to business.