Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 23, 2015

Trump not a fan of the man bun

Donald Trump's gingery hair has long been a subject of speculation, but the White House hopeful suggests in a new interview he won't try tying it up into a bun anytime soon.

"Never been my thing, I must admit," the celebrity businessman-turned Republican presidential candidate told GQ on the subject of man buns.

"You know, it's sort of funny. But I've been combing it this way for a long time, I figure I better not stop," Trump told the magazine of his blondish locks.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Obama is bringing his Muslim terrorists here and they want to talk about Trumps hair. FAGS.

Anonymous said...

I want to know more about Hillary's nails. Where she gets them done, how she chooses colors, whose skin scrapings are under them.

Anonymous said...

Man bun's are for "men" who question their sexuality.