Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 31, 2015

BREAKING: 27-Year-Old Video Of TRUMP Surfaces, THIS Will Make Liberals Furious

One of the main accusations Trump has faced since announcing his candidacy is that he makes wild, outlandish comments just to shake things up and rile up Republicans.
However, a newly surfaced interview from 27 years ago shows that Trump has been making these comments for decades.
According to Conservative Tribune, the video shows a 1988 interview with Oprah in which Trump does not hold back.
“I’d make our allies pay their fair share. We’re a debtor nation,” Trump said when he was asked what he’d do as president. “Something’s going to happen over the next number of years with this country. You can’t keep going on losing $200 billion.”
When Oprah asked Trump if he would ever run for president, he said that he probably wouldn’t, but he added that if he did run, he would have a “helluva chance” of winning.
“I don’t know about your audience, but I think people are tired of seeing the United States ripped off,” he said.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In 2000 on a Simpson's episode it was predicted that Donald Trump would be President.Check it out.

Anonymous said...

Liberals would be furious over this? Why? There have been just as many "conservative" lawmakers and presidents who have aided foreign countries. Trump is a bit crazy but his straight talk has as many "conservatives" running scared as it does "liberals", whatever those two things are.

Anonymous said...

Wow........thats very interesting

Anonymous said...

All the illuminati or nwo or people who are sick individuals who want to run an control the world, call them what you want but have been putting warnings in songs, videos and movies since the 70s... Oh and their illuminati cards they made in the 70s or 80s... Hell trevon martins dad was in there...

Now you have false flags in the live media broadcast supposedly...

Nothing new...

They did it with sandy hook in the batman movie...

Anonymous said...

Trump should run that entire interview as a commercial - constantly. That is all he would need. Americans would flock to the polls.
Even the people that are responsible for our current president listen and love Oprah!

Anonymous said...

I saw this a few weeks ago and also found it very interesting. his presentation was much better back then, but his message has not changed. I have never been a fan of Trump, but i do find him very entertaining and his bluntness has totally changed the landscape of the 2016 election. I have been a registered Democrat since I started voting at the age of 18 and every election, people get caught up in all of the social issues that are talked about on the news everyday. What I have finally realized after all of these years is that the whole system is set up to fail. Both Democrats AND Republicans have bee pulling the wool over our eyes and our policies are set up to control us instead of empower us. I am an black American male in my mid forties and I have heard all of the promises made for advancement and one thing that I have learned is that any advancement that I have had, had nothing to do with who I have been voting for, but how hard I have worked in my adult life. I personally know so many people that are taking advantage and abusing all of the social programs that were meant to assist the disadvantaged. I find Trump totally annoying and arrogant, but nothing is more annoying than being lied to and played for a fool. What I want now is a president will be honest and smart in their choices. Trump has no political experience at all and first the first time that I can think of...that's a good thing. Everything is about a business and that's how i am voting this time and Carly Fiorina has impressed me more than anybody else i have heard and currently, and she may get my vote. I don't agree with every word she says, but she is a strong business mind and makes more sense than anybody else that has entered the race...no hate or exclusionary talk, just facts and sensible ideas. done with the typical politicians.