Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

#HOGANSTRONG

"As I climb this hill, I remain comforted by my abiding faith that the Lord continues to bless me and will be by my side with every step - granting me strength to defeat this disease, and the wisdom and the judgment to be the public steward that I was called to be.

With my faith, family, and friends, I know that I won't beat this disease, but I will be a better and stronger person, and governor, on the other side of it." - Governor Larry Hogan

5 comments:

Christian America said...

Love this prayer SIR...We will pray for you too...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful prayer. God is with you, Sir!

Anonymous said...

A class act!!!

Anonymous said...

To the above posters - Amen and so much more! God Bless you Governor Hogan. May God help you through this so you can help Maryland. We need you more than ever.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you and your family our hearts and prayers are with you. You are already serving us well.