Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, May 02, 2015

Fox News’ Eric Bolling to Rapper Azealia Banks: ‘Be a Role Model, Not a Hate-Filled Agitator’

(CNSNews.com) - Fox News' Eric Bolling on his "Cashin' In" show on Friday called out female rapper Azealia Banks for calling Bolling biased because he's white and saying he can't see that white privilege and capitalism are holding black people back.

"Teach don't preach. Be a role model, not a hate-filled agitator. Here's a start, repeat after me: Instead of, 'I hate America,' try this, Azealia, 'God bless America,'" Bolling said in response to a series of tweetsBanks wrote about him.

Bolling had named Banks the "Fool of the Week" during his show the week before for comments that Banks made in an interview with Playboy magazine.

When asked if she wanted to leave the country, Banks told Playboy, “Yes! I hate everything about this country. Like, I hate fat white Americans. All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma—that’s really America."

"Last week I noted a rising hip hop star who had just done an interview in Playboy. In that spread she said that she hates America and that she hates fat, white people. She blamed the white privilege and capitalism for everything wrong in America," Bolling said.

"Azalea Banks herself is a multimillionaire off the system she so virulently trashes. Therefore, I named Azalea Banks my Fool of the Week. Well that didn’t sit well with the rapper," he said.

"She tweeted that I’m the problem and that just because I’m white, I don’t get it, and I’m biased, and I just can’t see that capitalism and white privilege is holding blacks back from success. This attack on me is ridiculous and riddled with holes.

“Yes, Azalea, I do understand black unemployment and poverty levels are far higher than for whites, and I honestly believe that we should never forget slavery, legal segregation, and ongoing stereotyping that leads to racial bias,” Bolling said.

“And yes, it’s true, very true, I’m a free market advocate, but the free market is color blind. It doesn’t see black or white. The only color it recognizes is green. By the way, your self-professed hatred for America is far more damaging to black opportunity than me calling you a fool,” he said.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Obama, you reading this BRO????