Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Delegate Kathy Szeliga On 2nd Amendment Update

Bills on firearms a heavy lift

One of the most frequently asked question I've received lately is about firearms legislation. 48 firearms related bills have been introduced this year. As usual, the pro 2nd Amendment bills have a tough time in Annapolis.

There are a few bills moving through the process, but until the 2015 legislative session comes to a close, I won't count on anything passing.

The good news is the anti-firearm legislation is not moving.

I promise to update you on this important issue when session ends. My support of the 2nd Amendment is well known. There are many subscribers to my email updates who do not agree with me on this issue. We will have to agree to disagree.

No comments: