Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Teletown Hall, February 18th at 7:30PM

On Wednesday evening, February 18, at 7:30pm, I’ll be holding a tele-town hall focused on ways to reform our tax code. 

I want to hear about your experiences navigating our current tax system. And I want to hear your ideas about how we can make the system work better. 

If you’re interested in participating, please click here or call my Wilmington office at 302-691-7333 or toll-free at 877-899-7872 by 5:00pm today. If you sign up, you’ll receive a phone call around 7:30pm Wednesday evening that will enable you to ask questions during the call and listen to my answers. The call will last an hour. 

I hope you’ll be able to join me.

Sincerely,

 

No comments: