Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Connect the dots, Islamophobia-style

I’m not sure if this article will land me on some sort of Islamophobic list along with my boss, Col. Allen West, but what the heck, I’m just reporting the facts.

And I have to say I’m more than a little unnerved when I connect the dots between all these stories. Of course I could just be over-reacting…

Right here in my home state of Florida, just up the road in Melbourne, vandals set fire to the New Shiloh Christian Church. Fire sprinklers helped contain the flames to a storage unit connected to the 125,000-square-foot building, which is being remodeled. However, what is disturbing is that the words “Allahu Akbar” were spray-painted on the storage unit.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sure it's nothing! Just a few wild college kids out a little too late at the bars! Just ignore it. It won't happen again!

Cheerio!

Anonymous said...

Its already here lock and Load.